Pine Lake Marina is situated 5km outside Sedgefield, in the heart
of the Garden Route National Reserve and on the banks of the Swartvlei
Lake. It is one of the most beautiful places to stay, with magnificent
views of the lake and the surrounding mountains. The resort offers self-catering
accommodation with a whole host of on-site activities, which makes it the perfect
place for family holidays. Its location makes exploring the Garden Route a lot easier!
We offer different types of accommodation units which range from 2 to 10
sleeper layouts with lake or garden views. The majority have an open plan
lounge and all units have a fully equipped kitchen (microwave, stove, fridge/freezer,
crockery & cutlery, linen and DSTV), dining area leading onto patio with garden furniture &
Dog friendly Units: selected units have a sectioned off garden for smaller
dogs to accompany you on holiday.
Top 5 Reasons to visit
- More than 20 on-site resort activities for young and old and most of them are COMPLIMENTARY!
- Indoor Family and kids entertainment and play centres and outdoor play areas, a gym, 5 Swimming pools ( 1 heated), tennis courts, putt-putt and more...
- Centrally located and close to George Airport
- We have our own Superette on the resort, in case you run out of anything
- Beautiful bird life and natural surrounding to explore on foot or on bicycle ( we have some to rent if you didn't bring your own)